The name Cardy has been synonymous with business equipment since the early 1970’s. The industry has changed a lot since then, but Cardy’s mission is the same: To provide our clients with the best solution and service for their print and document management needs.
Cardy is a company that partners with many major global manufacturers, primarily Canon, HP, Oki, Fujifilm and Kyocera, as well as being a general reseller for all printer brands. Cardy’s strength is in its diversity. We pick the equipment we think best fulfils our client’s needs, rather than being limited to one brand.
Global Brands, Local Service:
Cardy is 100% NZ owned. Over many decades Cardy has managed printer fleets for government contracts, like hospitals and schools, through to small offices and home users.
We are proud to contribute to New Zealand businesses and private consumers.
Our Areas of Expertise:
- Print Management. For any business spending more than $100 per month on average, we recommend a Managed Print Agreement where we supply the equipment, consumables and support for our client’s business equipment.
- Consumables. Cardy supplies a wide range of consumables for laser printers, inkjet printers, and photocopiers.
- Document Management. Scanning software solutions and user management. Manage users, track expenses by department, print and scan from the cloud.
- Label Printing Solutions. We supply label printing equipment, including label printers, rewinders, cutters, laminators, and finishing equipment, as well as qualified media.
- Printer Servicing. As well as maintaining equipment under Managed Print Agreements, we repair and maintain printers that are not under a managed print program.
- Equipment Sales. We help our clients select the best solution to their printing and scanning needs. We support and advise them on an on-going basis. We can offer both new equipment and selected, quality ex-lease items.