With a newly designed ramp style loading tray and a wheel system, sheets can automatically be loaded into the plotter interruption free, cut, then dispensed into the output tray all with ease (available only with GMN40).Brochure
This plotter is equipped with integrated sensor reader to assist in reading the marks after each sheet is loaded all within a fraction of a second. This is done while working in tandem with the cutting management software resulting with a cut precision of 0,3mm.
This innovative desktop cutter is capable of handling a variety of thickness and sheet sizes such as A4, A3, SRA3, SA3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra.
It also has the ability to do
✓ Perforation cuts (Small dots)
✓ Kiss cuts (Half cuts)
✓ Die cuts (Heavy cuts)
for applications such as labels, business cards, shaped business cards, small boxes and more.
It can successfully cut cardboard with a weight ranging from 200 to 350 gsm and adhesive sheets from 170 sm.
- Uses industry best Graphtec CE7000 Plotter.
- Compact design making it a desktop solution for a smaller workplace.
- Automatic Ramp Style Feeder tray providing operator free job runs.
- Proprietary software ensuring precise loading and cutting with excellent results.
- Holds up to 150 sheets per job using sheet sizes (A4, A3, SA3, SRA3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra).
- Cutting options include: Die-Cut, Kiss-Cut, Perforation Cut and Media Creasing for boxes.
Two different positions of cutting.
The standard position is used for kiss cutting labels. The second position is used to break through the media to create small packs, tags and more.
| User Manual
M O D E L S
|Auto sheet capacity:|
Average 150 sheets with auto feeder
|Media width (min-max):|
210 - 353mm (8.27” - 13.9”)
|Media length (min-max):|
279 - 500mm (10.98” - 19.69”)
The Gemini Cutting Manager is our own proprietary software that will allow you to cut lines and paths of a pdf vector graphics.
There are additional functions enabling the management of die cutting sheet material, using cross cut (Cut through) and dashed cut features, so that greeting cards, POS and packaging board material may be also cut.